E3’s patented enhanced
wastewater evaporation systems
Specific weather condition
Wind Speed & Direction
Untreated or mistreated wastewater is a growing threat to all living creatures around the world. It’s a challenge that most industries face every day.
Typically, industries have relied on inefficient and expensive evaporation processes to treat their wastewater. However, these expensive systems have been unable to adjust water droplet sizes and control overspray in real time.
E3 Evaporators Components
To improve efficiency, reduce maintenance costs and optimize evaporation, E3 uses the only atomizer in the market with:
- 2 HP water–cooled motors.
- Severe duty copper wound.
- Energy consumption rate lower than 1.47 kW.
- Continuous flow rate up to 10 gallons per minute.
- 0 – 15,000 RPM.
In order to mitigate drift and keep water droplets over the pond footprint, the atomizer and hub creates droplet sizes based on real-time wind speed.
- Droplet spectra average from 70 – 125 microns.
- 300 serrations and 180 water fracturing outlets.
- Adjustment and customization of water droplets allows for continuous evaporation and controls contaminants drift in real time and as the wind condition changes.
With a resistance to saline and inorganic chemicals, our pump is designed to reduce maintenance and enhance productivity.
- Fiber reinforced plastic and stainless steel components.
- Permanently lubricated, high temperature C3 ball bearings.
- Double inside mechanical seals with silicon carbide faces.
- Operates at a minimum of 1 HP.
Floating Evaporator Unit
Floating evaporator fully assembled ready for water insertion.
- Easy installation and setup. Plug-and-play design.
- Provides a safe servicing platform.
- Made with most corrosion resistant materials, 304 stainless steel frame, polyurethane pontoon filled with 2- part polyurethane foam.
To enhance usability, the stainless steel control panel box is easy-to-use and equipped the most current technology.
- UL certified control panel
- Weather-tight NEMA 4X rated.
- Fan–cooled with a variable frequency drive.
- Up to three wind–speed ranges.